CV (Curriculum vitae)¶
translation state of CV module.
The CV module offers the possibility to store CVs. A CV consists of a contact, information about the preferred jobs and job location of a candidate and a collection of education histories, work experiences, personal skills and attachments.
The following workflow can be offered.
- Job ist posted
- Candidate applies
- hiring organization must reject the applicant.
- The applicant is asked, if he agree to be added to a talent pool.
- If the applicant agrees, his application is copied to the CV module. He gets login data to the YAWIK installation
- If the applicant disagrees, the application is deleted.
In addition thr following features will be offered
- Recruiter can add multiple CVs.
- Recuiter/Applicant can import CVs from Europass
- Applicant can import CV from Social Network